Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I guess after six years I can't complain

I was a little late paying my internet bill this month to Comcast, as they kinda screwed it up the month before.... It went out today and I thought it may have been just because the bill was late.

For the last six years I've had two cable modems on a single account. Comcast hadn't ever quite figured it out. It's been nice having Vonage on one modem with a wireless router and everything else on the other modem.

Well when I finally called in today to see if it had just been disabled because of my bill the support person informed me that they had removed a 'rogue' modem that had been on my account.

It's been there for six years so I can't complain I guess. But I sure will miss the thing

1 comment:

BlackTigerX said...

hehe, you better not complain